Wintergreen essential oil possesses a strong, clear aroma similar to that of tiger balm. In fact the reason for this similarity is that Wintergreen essential oil is actually often used as a core ingredient for tiger balm, and therefore shares a lot of the same properties.
- Wintergreen oil is commonly diluted and used in massage as it creates a warming and soothing effect.
- Wintergreen essential oil contains compounds that sooth muscle and joint aches.
- Frequently used in baths to create a relaxing, calming aroma.
- Our essential oils can be used for aromatherapy, for massage, in a bath, for skincare, for soap & candles, or potpourri.
- Ethically sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.