Thyme essential oil is an uplifting and reviving oil with a medicinal and herbaceous scent and a warming effect. It is pale yellow in colour and is steam distilled from the thyme shrub. It is known for being a circulatory stimulant that is excellent in massage blends to alleviate cramps and muscular aches, increase the mobility of stiff joints and combat fatigue.
- Thyme essential oil is a nourishing remedy. Best suited for anyone who would like thick flowing hair.
- Some may use thyme oil to soothe overworked bodies. Those with active lifestyles may enjoy its soothing nature.
- Make yourself a nourishing rinse-off hair mask by mixing 3 drops of thyme oil essential with 2 drops of rosemary oil and 2 tbsps of jojoba oil.
- Our essential oils can be used for aromatherapy, for massage, in a bath, for skincare, for soap & candles, or potpourri.
- Ethically sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.