Rosemary has been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years. Technically belonging to the mint family, it has a distinctive scent that is both floral and herbal, and is well known for its historic connection to memory.
- Rosemary has been used to promote hair growth (when diluted), support remembrance, boost health and lower stress levels.
- Rosemary essential oils are nature’s hair tonic, as it helps to promote hair growth for a fuller head of hair.
- Rosemary’s fresh and leafy scent helps to relax and sharpen concentration while providing skin with deep hydration and cleansing.
- Our essential oils can be used for aromatherapy, for massage, in a bath, for skincare, for soap & candles, or potpourri.
- Ethically sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.