Patchouli essential oil is extracted from the leaves of the herb which are dried and fermented prior to steam distillation. It is dark brown in colour and has an earthy, Smokey aroma.
- Patchouli essential oil is known to be effective in helping to combat stress and anxiety.
- It is also used as an aphrodisiac, and to counteract bad odours, and as such is often used as a natural deodorant.
- Earthy and grounding patchouli essential oil is also great for moisturizing dry skin.
- Our essential oils can be used for aromatherapy, for massage, in a bath, for skincare, for soap & candles, or potpourri.
- Ethically sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.