A rich, smoky oil, myrrh has long been connected to ideas of spirituality and solemnity. It has been used over the centuries as a stimulant, pain-reliever, and skin cleanser, among other things, and many of its properties can be enhanced when combined with its old companion frankincense.
- Myrrh essential oil for skin is a nourishing and rejuvenating remedy suitable for anyone with maturing skin.
- Myrrh essential oil can relieve daily tension. Those with hectic schedules may enjoy its relaxing nature.
- Myrrh oil has been used to protect the body, fight infections, clean the home, cleanse and moisturise skin (diluted), and relieve pain.
- Our essential oils can be used for aromatherapy, for massage, in a bath, for skincare, for soap & candles, or potpourri.
- Ethically sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.