Hazelnut oil is liquid extracted from a hazelnut by a machine called a press. It’s commonly used for cooking and in salad dressings. It’s also used for hair care and as a carrier oil for aromatherapy or massage oils.
- Hazelnut oil is also beneficial for skin as it helps in regeneration of cells as well as tightening benefits by strengthening the capillaries.
- It has been used as massage oil for children and for respiratory disorders treatment since ancient times.
- For the preparation of many dishes roasted hazelnut’s aroma and its sweet taste is used to make it delicious.
- Our essential oils can be used for aromatherapy, for massage, in a bath, for skincare, for soap & candles, or potpourri.
- Ethically sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.