Evening primrose has a high content of polyunsaturated and contains a large proportion of linoleic acid, it is also rich in gamma 0 linolenic acid (average 7.10 percent). Evening primrose can help improve may skin problems such as rashed, dry skin, eczema and psoriasis. Use this oil on its own or, if preferred, blend with another oil such as jojoba.
- Evening primrose oil is a rich, firming remedy. Best suited for those who want to revive dry, matured skin to youthfulness.
- Primrose oil is a nourishing remedy. Some may use this rich oil to hydrate and revive dry strands.
- Can help improve may skin conditions such as rashes, dry skin, eczema and psoriasis.
- Our essential oils can be used for aromatherapy, for massage, in a bath, for skincare, for soap & candles, or potpourri.
- Ethically sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.