Citronella Essential Oil has a faintly yellow colour and a tangy, citrusy smell that arrests the senses and wakes up the mind. Historically known for its insect-repellent qualities. It can also be used for its calming and soothing effects on both mind and body, and for its antioxidant properties that may help it to fight free radicals in the body.
- Citronella oil is often used to repel pests, and diffusing citronella can be a great way to keep your home insect-free.
- Citronella oil is also calming and soothing, and can help with symptoms of stress.
- Citronella oil blends well with bergamot, basil, rosemary, sandalwood and citrus essential oils.
- Our essential oils can be used for aromatherapy, for massage, in a bath, for skincare, for soap & candles, or potpourri.
- Ethically sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.