Cedarwood Essential Oil has a gentle, earthy scent with woody, smoky notes, and is yellow in colour. Himalayan cedarwood has its own distinctive scent that can differ from other varieties.
- Cedarwood essential oil is nature’s hair tonic, as it helps to promote hair growth for a fuller head of hair.
- Soothes troubled skin and restore a comfortable complexion.
- Providing a woody and balsamic scent, the aroma is grounding and has a sedating and calming effect, helping to support the body's emotional balance.
- Our essential oils can be used for aromatherapy, for massage, in a bath, for skincare, for soap & candles, or potpourri.
- Ethically sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.