Cardamom essential oil has a sweet, spicy, warming aroma which blends well with citrus oils as well as other spice oils. It is often used as a fragrance in soaps and perfumes, as well as in pharmaceuticals for stomach complaints. Cardamom essential oil is distilled from the ripe fruit (seeds) of the herb.
- Cardamom is an excellent essential oil for blending. It blends beautifully with the other spice oils, citrus oils, wood oils and many many more.
- The spicy-sweet scent of cardamom relaxes mental tension and soothes digestive woes with ease.
- Applying cardamom oil onto uneasy stomachs also alleviates digestive discomfort.
- Our essential oils can be used for aromatherapy, for massage, in a bath, for skincare, for soap & candles, or potpourri.
- Ethically sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.