Black Pepper Oil has a very similar sharp, peppery scent to the famous spice, and is yellow in colour. These days pepper is no longer worth its weight in gold, but black pepper oil still has some valuable benefits, such as its ability to help soothe aches, calm gastric distress, and ease anxiety. Black Pepper Oil has a very similar sharp, peppery scent to the famous spice, and is yellow in colour.
- Black Pepper essential oil has a spicy, peppery aroma and is yellow in colour and is distilled from dried black pepper berries.
- Black Pepper Oil is well known for its warming and arousing properties and is often used as an aphrodisiac.
- Its warming properties also assist in the alleviation of pain and joint discomfort when diluted and used in massage.
- Our essential oils can be used for aromatherapy, for massage, in a bath, for skincare, for soap & candles, or potpourri.
- Ethically sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.