1. Pipar Spices Advieh - Persian Spice Blend | Hand Grounded For Rich Aroma And Flavor.
> It is known as Persian spice mix made with several aromatic spices.
> They are usually very mild and subtle, not too strong.
> Advieh is used in many different Persian recipes, such as mixed rice dishes and stews, to elevate the flavors without much work.
2. Pipar Spices Ras el Hanot | Hand Grounded For Rich Aroma And Flavor.
> Ras el Hanout is a pungent, unique blend frequently used in North African cuisine, traditionally used in tajines and stews.
> It is woody, pungent, and bitter, but also just warm. Because of its strong flavours, it makes a great marinade or spice rub for meats.
3. Pipar Spices Baharat - Eastern Mediterranean Spice Blend | Hand Grounded For Rich Aroma And Flavor.
> Baharat is the Arabic word for spice, this seasoning is the official blend of the Middle East cuisine.
> It is described as: “Peppery, sweet-spiced, earthy, and aromatic with a bit of zest”.
> It is frequently used in stew-like dishes and to marinade lamb, fish or chicken which provides a mild spiciness.
4. Pipar Spices Quatre Epices (French Four Spice) | Hand Grounded For Rich Aroma And Flavor.
> Quatre épices is a spice mix used mainly in French cuisine, but can also be found in some Middle Eastern kitchens.
> Its name is French for “four spices”; it is considered the French allspice.
> The spice mix contains ground pepper (white, black, or both), cloves, nutmeg, and dried ginger.
> In French cooking, it is typically used in soup, ragout and pot-cooked dishes, vegetable preparations, and charcuterie, such as pâté, sausages, and terrines.
5. Pipar Spices Chinese Five Spices | Hand Grounded For Rich Aroma And Flavor.
> It is incorporated all five tastes of Chinese cuisine – salty, sweet, sour, bitter, and spicy.
> The number 5 has significance in Chinese food culture and ancient medicinal texts.
> This highly aromatic spice epitomizes the flavour profile that’s so fundamental in Chinese cuisine.
> It also brightens up the flavours of your average weekday stir-fry.